Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kroger run.... WOW!

Ok, I went to Kroger again. I just can't keep myself away when it's a MEGA Event. My stockpile runneth over, that's for sure. I bought $210 in groceries for $55, after coupons, Catalina's and my Kroger Card. I didn't take any pictures of my purchases, specifically, but here's a peek at my stockpile closet after 5 trips to Ingles and 2 Kroger runs:
This is a breakdown of what I purchased @ Kroger:
* 33 cans of Hunt's tomatoes
* 8 cases of Deer Park bottled water
* 20 Velveeta Shells and Cheese and Kraft Mac and Cheese
* 10 2-liters of Mug Root Beer and Sierra Mist
* 6 Red Baron frozen pizzas
* 2 Philidelphia Cream Cheese
* 5 bags of rice cakes
* 8 Reese's peanut butter Easter eggs
* 20 Whiskas cat food trays
* 4 boxes of New York Texas Toast
* 1 bag of Goldfish
* 3 cans of Hormel Chili

1 comment: