Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CVS... oh my!!

Here's my first run:
*20 SoBe Lifewater's (not all are pictured 'cause we drank some)
*4 Right Guard deodorants
*1 Gillette ProGlide razor
*1 Blink tears (and I got the bonus pack with 2 bottles)
*1 Dawn dishwashing liquid
I paid $10.54 oop and ended up with $7.99 in ECB's

Then I did another run later and here's what I got:
Transaction #1:
*4 cans of Lindsay black olives
*1 Zegerid OTC
*1 Blink tears
*1 box of U tampons (they had a bonus box of pantiliners)
Paid $12.25 oop and got back $22.99 in ECB's
Transaction #2:
*2 BIG boxes of Cheerios
*1 Purex 3-in-1 sheets
Paid $1.37 oop and got back $6 in ECB's

Sooooo, grand total oop was $13.62, but I still have $18.99 in ECB's to spend on my next trip!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Spring,
    After our class Tues. night I got online and checked out all the deals at Target. Yesterday I went and got 4 packs of Bic Pens, 2 cans of Chef Boyardee Ravioli, a can of select harvest soup and a full size tube of colgate toothpaste all for $1.25!!! It's working already! Thanks!
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Melody!!! You are well on your way!

    ReplyDelete