Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Bristol Herald Courier newspaper issues....


So, many of you have called me, texted me or emailed me today with major issues regarding The Bristol Herald Courier not having ANY coupon inserts over the past few weeks. There have also been TONS of issues with the availability of this paper in the stores, gas stations and paper boxes. It is disappointing, to say the least, and I too share in the frustration with all of you couponers. I have made numerous requests to the local office in Bristol, asking them to please start providing us with the paper that we all want so badly. My voice must be falling on deaf ears, there have been no changes.

If you want to let your voice be heard, please feel free to contact Chris Dorton: cdorton@bristolnews.com Tell them your frustrations with the papers that we do not have in this area, explain to them that our coupon inserts are mysteriously "missing" week after week, let them know that you have to get up at the crack of dawn to try and snag a paper. If you know someone who would be interested in having a paper route in the Big Stone Gap/ Appalchia/ Pennington Gap area, tell them! Until then, all of you dedicated couponers can always by loads of The Kingsport Times News. They have some of the inserts every week and some is better than none.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the contact info, I have sent my complaint and hope others have as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Spring I sent my complaint as well...hopefully we can get something done to get our papers back...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Buchanan County and I know tons of people that would love to have the Sunday paper delivered to them its so hard to get out every Sunday morning to go and the papers are sold out that is very disheartening it makes you want to give up I am a mother of two and my husband had been laid off recently it is very important that I try to get these coupons it really helps so if there is anyway to get them delivered to my home I am all about it. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete