Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Brag Spot time.....






Sooooo, I'm back!!! I've been so busy with life, life and more life that blogging has taken a back seat for a while. I wanted to post this brag blog because I have had some AWESOME experiences with Walmart lately and the word is getting out that they are really coming along with coupons. Angie (a workshop graduate) sent me these pictures today... her Walmart trip was uh-mazing. Here's the breakdown of what she walked out with:


* 21 Nivea bodywashes

* 12 Dove deodorants

* 8 travel size Dove bodywashes

* 1 Glade candle


Her total before coupons was $73.42 and after coupons Walmart paid her $0.41!! The best thing is that Walmart in Norton doesn't give you a hard time AT ALL about using your coupons and getting overage. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures Angie!! You did AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment