Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kroger run.... WOW!


Ok... I have looked forward to this Kroger run for a whole week.... seriously. When Kroger has a good sale week, they do it big time. No messin' around. I clipped and paired and calculated and re-calculated all my scenarios so many times, that I lost sleep for two nights. So here's how it went, my total before q's and Kroger Advantage Card Savings was $320. After q's and Savings Card my oop was $82!!! Lord have mercy! Here's a list of what I purchased. (I didn't take a picture of it all because it's sort of a mess... unorganized and squished into any freezer space that was available)
* 30 Marie Callander's pot pies
* 32 Healthy Choice Steamer meals
* 10 Marie Callander's Steamers meals
* 20 Healthy Choice Microwavable Soup cans
* 5 boxes of Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast
* 7 bottles of Dawn with Olay dish liquid
* 15 Totino's frozen pizzas
* 5 boxes of Totinos pizza rolls
* 5 Tombstone pizzas
* 1 Skinny Cow ice cream cup
* 2 Kraft Mac & Cheese cups
* 4 boxes of Swanson Chicken Broth
* 2 tubs of Athenos Hummus
* 1 bag of Sweet Potato chips
* 1 bunch of bananas
It sure doesn't look pretty in my freezer right now, but it will as soon as we eat it down a bit. I did get a rain check for the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls... hopefully I'll get those next week. :) How did you do this week @ your favorite grocery stores?

2 comments:

  1. i so want to be able to do this!! i am coming to your seminar next week. i want to be a "coupon queen" too! i am so excited! groceries are getting outrageously expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groceries are SO expensive. Looking forward to meeting you and teaching you all the tricks of the trade!!!

    ReplyDelete