Friday, October 8, 2010

So... it's been a while.

I have had a super busy week and I haven't posted... ANYTHING! So sorry! Let me start out by saying a HUGE Thank-you to the awesome group from Freedom of Worship church. They had an amazing turn out Sunday afternoon for The Honey Pot Workshop. I really enjoyed getting to know all of you and sharing all the info I could with you! What a great time!!
Secondly, The Hair Gallery group hosted a really fun workshop last Monday night and I had a great time! Thanks so much to Jasan Rodriguez to getting all these Crutchfield people in on the coupon craze! I can't wait to see what deals you all are scoring!! SEND ME PICTURES!
And lastly, I had to enclose a picture of one of my Free CVS trips that I have had this week. Are you guys getting the $5 off any Halloween purchase q?? If you got it once this week, go back and scan your card again... it's printing again!!! With the q you can score Halloween socks for FREE, yes FREE and there is lots of other stuff to pick as well... candles, costume stuff and candy is even qualifying. Yay! Love me some CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment