Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another great run to the local CVS.....


So, I ran by the CVS on my way to work hoping to score some more free bodywash. This is how my transaction worked out:

* 2 Old Spice body washes
* 2 packs of Huggies Little Swimmers
* 2 packs of peanut M&M's
* 1 Old Spice deodorant

Total oop: $1.16, I got back $8 in ECB's... Yay!!! Luuuuuv me some CVS deals. I'll post a picture later because I think I'm going to run by there a little later a do a couple of Nivea transactions. ;)
*Update*******
Then........... I stopped back by after work and scored again! Here's my second transaction:
* 4 Nivea body washes
* 1 box of Benadryl (Keith is eat-up with poison ivy)
* 2 mini-hairsprays
* 2 packs of M&M's (these are great "filler" items)
My total oop on the second trip was $3.23, plus I ended up with $5 in ECB's... double yay!!! I have to give a BIG 'ol shout-out to Kaley, the most awesome cashier @ CVS... she's so great! She is always so patient with me and my crazy transactions. Luv her.

4 comments:

  1. I wish we had the $4 Nivea coupon here! Good job Spring. See you next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out spring!! btw,,, i love your site, you've done a great job on it.. guess ill be on here everyday!! haha... see you soon :)

    kaley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi... I can't wait to get down there!!! Publix here I come! We are gonna have to get together!

    Kaley... there will be lots of "shout-outs" to you girl.

    ReplyDelete