Monday, May 17, 2010

Blogging????

So, day one. I have thought and thought and thought about starting a blog. With a little help from my incredible sis-n-law, it starts. I'm excited to post my daily deals and finds, along with some little pointers on finding coupons and the excitement of "bargain hunting".

Today I ended up at the Dollar General (in Appalachia... the cashiers in BSG hate me). I spent $12.31, saved $15.00 and this is what I purchased:

* 6 bags of T.G.I.Friday's Cheddar Potato Skins snacks
* 4 64oz. bottles of Welch's 100% grape juice
* 2 Mott's apple juice
* 2 Suave for women deodorants
* 2 packs of Hefty styrofoam plates

It was a great run. I saved over 50%, and I have plenty of juice now! Gotta love some cheap grape juice!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Congratulations, and welcome to your very own bloggy wog.

    Keep up the saving, I'll keep spending too much on organic potatoes and together we will keep the universe balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the balance, Bets.

    ReplyDelete