Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stockpiling....








Ok, I've had sooooo many people call me a "hoarder", tell me I have "issues", or just call me plain "crazy". I don't think it's any of the three at all. I buy when things are on sale, and only then if I have a coupon. As a result, I end up with name-brand products for free or really close to free. So, I stockpile. I think that one of the biggest keys to "couponing" is organization and building your "stockpile". Every family has a different need and the trick is to figure out what is a priority for you. My closets have become pantries, and my laundry room is now a walk-in-mini-supermarket.
A few pointers... keep it organized, set a limit and a price and have fun!! I love trying to snag a super cheap deal! It's so nice to have great products in our home and know that we can afford them and that we aren't going to the poor house just to pay for them.
If you are interested in learning all the tricks of couponing, then feel free to contact me and I will let you know when I am having my next Coupon Workshop. If you would like to host a workshop, message me for details.

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous....I have stuff all over the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Spring is giving the Jude a run for her money :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh the Ziploc baggage-ness is too awesome!!

    ReplyDelete