Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kraft First Taste....


If you haven't become a member of Kraft First Taste, now is the time to do it! They give you first opportunity to try new products and are constantly sending out SWEET coupons. Just yesterday, I received 8 coupons in the mail for FREE products!!! I looooove me some free stuff! They ask that you review the product after trying it, by taking a short on-line survey. Head on over here and start an account. It's free and super easy. Let me know what sweet products you get to try.

3 comments:

  1. I signed up about a week ago(maybe longer) but I can't ever get anything from it.Is there something else I need to do.I went to the site but it says no offers available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Missy cantrell...I had to use my hubbys gmail acct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... just keep checking the "My Offers" link. Check it often. If you have any offers available, they will be there....

    ReplyDelete