Friday, June 11, 2010

TRIPLE COUPONS @ INGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I just called Ingles in Norton and they confirmed it!!! They are tripling coupons up to $.50 in value. They will only triple 3 coupons for every $10 purchased, but what a deal!!!! Be sure and check out their sales ad here and pull your $.50 q's for some great buys! Keep in mind that this is over tomorrow night when they close. Send me your pics and let me know how your receipt looks.

You can also go here to see what deals you can score for FREE and some other really good deal ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you watch the cashier ring your coupons up! I was there earlier this week and the cashier scanned mine and it only doubled them. When I asked her about the triple coupons she said she didn't know how to do it and had to get another cashier to show her. The second cashier finally keyed the coupon amounts in again to equal out to triples. So make sure to watch at the register.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Thanks so much for the heads up!! That kills me when we have to call them on a q not ringing up the right way!!

    ReplyDelete