Saturday, June 12, 2010

So I got a call today....


If you are a friend of mine or you have had my coupon workshop, then you know how I feel about Walmart and their coupon issues. I haven't been very quite about it... :) On Wednesday I visited Walmart and left the store feeling SO frustrated, I called Walmart Corporate.
I must say that Cathy, the lady I spoke with, was so nice and really eager to help me! (Yay for "Cathy") I explained to her my frustration with the inconsistency in coupon use at Walmart stores and my confusion when it comes to the CSM's not being able to help when there are "problems" with coupons or coupon limits.
She kindly told me that she would have somebody call me within "1 full business day"... I wasn't holding my breath. To my surprise, I got a phone call from "Raz", Richard Rasnick, the manager at Walmart in Norton, VA!!! He actually left me a message and then called me first thing the next day!!! I was shocked!
What a great phone conversation I had with "Raz"! We discussed couponing issues at Walmart stores in general and specific issues that I've had at Norton Walmart. He was so nice. I even told him that I generally don't shop at Walmart because their prices really aren't cheaper when I can use coupons at other stores and they double or triple them. "Raz" was so eager to help me and get to the root of the issues related to inconsistency with coupons at Walmart stores, I felt really encouraged that we MIGHT actually see change!
To sum it all up, PLEASE contact Walmart Corporate ANY time you have any issues checking out and using coupons. Don't be ashamed to let your voice be heard! They do listen and the only way that change will come, is if we all let the management know that we are serious about couponing!!!
Don't forget to check this out, and do your part!

No comments:

Post a Comment